So who am I?
- My name is MerlinXP on the internet, mxtw stands for "MerlinXP The Wizard".
- I'm Hungarian (and I live in Hungary) but I can speak English very well(on a conversation level), and a bit of German(Ja, ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, aber mein Grammatik ist nicht 100% gut...), though my German grammar sometimes suck(like this sentence does xd) so I need to correct it.
- I'm 18 years old. I'm a guy if you haven't noticed it yet. xd
- I like computers, radios (especially DXing - long distance radio listening to mediumwave and shortwave signals) and games.
- I'm curious, so I browse the internet a lot after stuff and get to know new stuff as I go along on my internet journey.
- I like to be lazy(which I regret sometimes, because in the registry book, some 3s (it's like C grade) or 4s (B) appear - meaning i didn't learn enough to achieve the best mark). But my goal is to be a well-paid employee so I need to push myself hard to achieve my goal.
- My favourite animals are Otters and Matschie's Tree Kangaroos. But I also like cats and other kangaroos.
- I enjoy watching Bud Spencer films (they're not famous in the world unfortunately), and also Mr. Bean ones (like Mr. Bean's Holiday).
- Favourite TV show? The Big Bang theory, Penguins of Madagascar (though I watched it in 2015 last time to be honest :D).
- Favourite book? Harry Potter series obviously, and you probably haven't heard of the person I'm mentioning: Fekete István's books (like Tüskevár, Vuk, Lutra, Kele etc.) most of his stories are animal stories for eg. Vuk is a fox cub, Lutra is an otter, Kele is a stork, and so on. But he did also young-adult fictions(Tüskevár).
I tell ya quietly that the nostalgia page has traces of my other favourites. Also, the community i'm going to reach aren't my classmates since some of them get really crazy of things I say sometimes. I'd better share this website with my Discord friends and with the neocities community itself.
I created my first webpage May 2012 with Google Sites, then in 2013 because of nickname change i started to create another one, then in 2016 i moved to Mozello, and I decided on 30th September 2017 to create an HTML/CSS webpage, because I can do anything with designing, there are no limits. It will be better, I want to create a retro page, because I like the 90s webpages(and en bloc the 90s of computing world).
I better tell you my webpage's development since 2017 to get a picture where I started from and where I'm now. Yes, it had several designs.(images will come somewhen)
build 1: first version with green gradient wallpaper and green table (30-Sep-2017), started with 3 pages and only in Hungarian despite that had a button for english page (picture)